WHO WE AREA team you can rely on.
I started building guitars with my dad when I was twelve years old. Even before that I was making model planes, Meccano tractors, remote control cars, anything I could get my hands on. Since then I’ve renovated houses, landscaped gardens, finished a PhD, and even built a few more guitars.
After identifying a local need for an upmarket handyman, I established Surrey Hills Handyman with a close friend and business partner. He can’t swing a hammer but he’s very good with numbers. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength and now boasts a nearly full roster of happy clients.
Reviews for Surrey Hills Handyman Services
Reviews for Surrey Hills Handyman
Why Use Surrey Hills Handyman?
- Trying to balance your family and/or career alongside maintaining a comfortable and beautiful home?
- Overwhelmed by your home maintenance to-do list?
- Short on time and energy to take care of those little jobs that just keep bugging you?
If so, you’ve found the right place! Whether you need a picture put on the wall, some flat pack furniture assembled, or just various repairs done around the house – hiring a professional handyman is a cost-effective way of creating and maintaining your home just the way you want it. This allows you to relax and enjoy your home, rather than being frustrated by it.
Still Not Sure?
- Have you ever imagined what it would be like to have a handyman you could trust?
- Somebody that cared about your home as much as you do?
- Somebody that you could have in your home – even when you weren’t there – that you knew had your best interests in mind?
When you work with me, that’s what you get. My aim is to free up your time and attention so you can focus on more important things.
More Reviews for Surrey Hills Handyman Services
More Reviews for Surrey Hills Handyman
This Is How I Will Save You Time and Eliminate Stress
Before The Job
- Offering free estimates, in person, via email or over the phone as appropriate
- Giving an honest appraisal of the job, advice if you want it, and a transparent estimate of costs
- Working flexible hours round your schedule and commitments, not mine
- Communicating openly and promptly, so you know where you stand
During The Job
- Showing up exactly when I say I will
- Bringing the right tools to get the job done, quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Priding myself on accuracy, neatness, and attention-to-detail
- Maintaining an impeccable workspace
- Being polite and unobtrusive, and treating your home as if it was my own
- Providing peace of mind, with full public and product liability insurance
After The Job
- Explaining and demonstrating precisely what work has been done
- Tidying up afterwards, leaving you to enjoy your home as you want it to be
- Offering convenient invoicing and receipts via email, with payment via online bank transfer or other methods to suit you
And of course, I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee: You don’t pay a penny until you’re completely satisfied with my services.
Get in touch today for a FREE estimate – and say goodbye to home maintenance worries for good.