I pride myself on providing a high-quality, high-value service to every customer. I never cut corners, and I’ll only work with the best materials available. I give my clients realistic schedules that accommodate their busy lives, and I will never compromise quality for time. Highly professional and courteous, I’m a different sort of handyman altogether.
Please see my featured services below, and a list of other common projects at the bottom of the page. If you can’t see what you’re looking for here, don’t hesitate to ask!
Have you got a grubby patio? Is your decking more like an ice-rink than a place to rest? Would you like to rejuvenate that garden furniture for the summer? I can help. Allow me to restore your outdoor space to its former glory.
Expecting the pitter-patter of tiny feet? Or perhaps they’re starting to roam? I can help with stairgates, anchoring furniture to the wall, kitchen cabinet locks, and more. If your hands are full, let me help give you peace of mind.
Installing a new blind? Curtain pole falling out of the wall? Venetian, eyelet, Roman, blackout, tab-top – whatever type of window dressing you’ve got, I can put it up with no mess, no fuss. Contact me today for a free estimate.
Clocks and coathooks, pictures and paintings, TVs and toothbrush holders, mirrors and magazine racks – you name it. I can put up whatever you need, wherever you need it. Contact me today for a free estimate.
In addition to the featured services above, I undertake a wide range of other jobs:
- Door furniture: changing locks and handles, installing door chains, letterboxes, post baskets and bags
- Bathrooms: replacing sealant, refreshing grout, installing shower screens, replacing repairing loo seats
- Doors: repairing, installing, and replacing
- Kitchen units: straightening and replacing cupboard fronts, repairing and replacing hinges
- Pet flaps: installing and replacing dog and cat flaps
- Drawers: replacing runners, tightening and replacing loose handles or knobs, repairing bases
This list is by no means comprehensive. If you can’t see what you’re after here, please do get in touch to see if I can help.